Friday, October 2, 2009

Harry Connick Jr's new cd Your Songs!

I recently received the new Harry Connick Jr cd called "Your songs!" When I received it, my husband saw the songs on the cd and said 2 of his favorite songs were on there. He put it in the cd player to listen to it. My kids were listening also and wanted to know why we were playing Christmas music in September! What do you expect from kids! LOL! I listened to the cd a few times and I like it. Who doesn't like Harry Connick Jr? He has a great voice! There is only one thing that disappointed me. The songs are popular songs, sung by original artists as Elton John, Billy Joel etc., and I am used to hearing the original artist singing them. My husband agreed, he loves Billy Joel's "Just the way you are" but he said that it just wasn't the same, although he did enjoy the cd. I think this cd will be one that I play in the background at family dinners...like Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment