Friday, October 2, 2009

5 Below

Okay, my friends think I am crazy when I call a company to complain about something. If I am not satisfied with something, I look for the consumer hotline number on the box and call them and complain about their product. About 99% of the time, the customer service rep says they are sorry I was disappointed and they will send a coupon for a free product or a refund of my money. For example, the latest complaint that I emailed about was for 5 Below. I shop there a lot and spend a lot of money there. Everytime I go there, they ask me for my email address so they can "email me coupons". I told them they have my address and I never get a coupon! I emailed them and they responded saying that they were sorry that I was "misled" to believe that I would get a coupon, they said they don't email coupons. BUT, for my disappointment, they will send me a $15 gift card! Another time, I bought mussels and about 1/3 of them didn't open. You got it, I called the company and they sent me a refund. There you go, don't hesitate to complain to a company if you are disappointed in anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment