Wednesday, December 1, 2010

CHRISTMAS PHOTO CARDS....PRICELESS!

It is that dreaded.... I mean wonderful time of year! You got it! Time to take the annual Christmas picture of my kids so that I can send out my Christmas photo cards. The great thing about doing Christmas photo cards is that you can use just one picture:
































or if you have kids that don't cooperate for that annual picture (and we all know how THAT goes) you can use a photo card where you can upload multiple images:










You want to say Happy Holidays instead of Merry Christmas? Well Shutterfly also has holiday cards for that too.

Enough about cards, you need a good gift for someone who you don't know what to get? Or do you have a GREAT picture that you would love to put on your walls? Try ordering canvas wall art. You can turn your favorite picture or your child's art into a special gift. Or you can order some calendars. Those are great for the grandparents! Who wouldn't love to see pictures of their grandkids all year long? You can even personalize the calendar dates with a photo and text. (That would help for all the forgetful people who can't remember birthdays or anniversaries) As a matter of fact, Shutterfly has many different photo gifts that you can make for anyone. They have mugs, playing cards, mousepads etc.

After all that, I need to go and make my photo cards to send out for Christmas, but first I have to find a good picture of my kids!

50 photo cards from Shutterfly free
New Christmas shirts for kids $50
Digital camera $100
Being able to use photos that have each kid separate....priceless!!


I just recently came across this promotion for bloggers to blog about how to get 50 free photocards from Shutterfly .... seriously who doesn't love free!! So I would like to give a big thank you to Shutterfly! :)

Have a Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment