Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Friendly's Sundae soup

I recently went to Friendly's with my family and after we put in our order for ice cream, I looked over at the boy making the sundaes. I then saw the sundaes sit for about 5 to 10 minutes before the waitress or any other wait staff brought it to us. On top of that, when the waitress went to go get our ice cream, she looked over at it, said they are still making it, and then took them down off the counter, added more whipped cream and another cherry......because the whipped cream had started to melt! Needless to say, the sundae was like soup. I went home and sent an email to Friendly's complaining about this and about 1 week later I got an apology letter and a $10 gift card to Friendly's! It is sometimes worth it to complain when you aren't 100% satisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment